|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Using the paintbrush, apply paint to the outer surface of the cone.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Once dry, apply glue to the top of the cone to adhere one end of the bead garland.
- Begin wrapping it around the cone, but be sure it's not too loose.
- Once you get to the bottom, apply glue to the other end of the bead garland to adhere it to the cone.
- Add embellishments to the cone, if you desire.
For this tree, Pershette first painted the cone in pink, then completely wrapped fabric frayed ribbon around the entire cone. Then, she wrapped the bead garland around it and glued a felt owl to the top.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.