|Crafted by Christy.|
- Paper Mache Cone
- Belt Buckle
- Small Feather Boa
- Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Using the paintbrush, paint the entire outside of the cone in the desired color.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
For this project, Christy applied a light coat of Mod Podge mixed with glitter to give the paint a little sparkle. You can choose to do the same or even mix glitter into your acrylic paint before you apply it to the cone.
3. Measure and cut a small feather boa to wrap around the bottom of the cone.
4. Glue the feather boa around the bottom of the cone.
5. Cut and glue a small piece of the feather boa to the top of the cone.
6. Set aside to let dry.
7. Measure and cut ribbon to make the "belt" to wrap around the cone.
You can also choose to use fabric or paper to make the "belt." Christy used a plastic bling belt buckle for her cone.
8. Slide a belt buckle, which can be made from plastic, metal or even paper, onto the ribbon.
9. Wrap the ribbon around the desired area of the cone and glue the ends of the ribbon to the cone.
10. Let it dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.