|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Chevron Print Fabric
- Staple Gun
1. Place your fabric print side down.
2. Remove the back of the frame and place the frame (front side down) onto the fabric.
3. Use a pencil to trace the opening of the frame and cut it out, leaving a 1/2" space from the outline of your pencil.
4. Cut a diagonal slit to the pencil outline on each side of the shape.
The diagonal slits will allow the fabric to fold in smoothly without wrinkles when you get to step 7.
5. Turn your frame over and place the fabric print side up onto the frame.
6. Wrap the ends around to the back and use a staple gun to secure it into place.
7. For the opening of the frame, fold the fabric edges (from the hole you cut) into the opening of the frame, and secure it with the staple gun.
8. Place your photo into the frame and secure the back.
Now, it's ready to hang!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.