|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Mason Jar
- Spray Paint
- Artificial Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Masking Tape
- Remove the lid and wipe the outer surface of the mason jar to remove any dust, residue, etc.
- Place the Thickers to spell out your message.
- Tape off the rim and opening of the jar (to avoid getting paint on the rim and inside of the jar).
- Spray paint the outside of the mason jar.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Place the lid back onto the jar.
- Measure and cut ribbon to wrap around the lid and use glue to adhere it.
- Adhere the flowers onto one side of the lid with glue and add any other embellishments you desire.
- Let the jar dry completely before displaying.
Creative Tip! You can remove the letters for a different look and even use the Thickers in another project as they are reusable.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.