- Mason Jar
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink
- Adirondack Metallic Mixatives
- Battery Operated LED Lights
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator
- Wire Cutters
- Tulle or Ribbon
Coloring the Mason Jar
1. Apply a small amount of Metallic Mixatives to the foam applicator.
2. Use a tapping action to cover the mason jar with Mixatives.
3. Set aside to let dry.
4. Once dry, apply a small amount of alcohol ink to the foam applicator in the color of your choice.
5. Use a tapping action to cover the mason jar with the ink.
6. When done, set it aside to let dry.
|Christy used Metallic Mixatives in Silver|
and Wild Plum Alcohol Ink.
Attaching the Wire and Material
7. Watch this video to learn how to wrap the wire around the mason jar. You will cut strips of tulle and ribbon to tie on as you wrap the wire around the jar.
8. Turn on the LED lights and place them inside the jar.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.