|Crafted by Christy.|
- Clear Jar or Mason Jar
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink Metallic Mixatives in Pearl
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink in Terra Cotta
- Artificial Autumn Leaves
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Foam Applicator
- Tin Snipper or Utility Scissors
- Foam Brush
1. Wipe the jar down with a damp towel and dry off.
2. Apply a small amount of Pearl and Terra Cotta onto the foam applicator and apply the mixture to the outside of the jar in a "tapping" action.
3. Set it aside to let dry.
4. Using the foam brush, adhere the leaves to the desired areas of the jar with Mod Podge.
5. When done, set it aside to let dry.
6. Attach the wire to the jar to turn it into a lantern by watching this video below for the step-by-step tutorial.
7. Measure and cut twine to wrap around the top of the jar and use hot glue to secure the ends.
8. Once the glue is dry, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.