|Crafted by Krystyn.|
- Mason Jar with Lid
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Hole Punch
- Double-Sided Tape
1. Measure and cut the paper to wrap around the jar and use double-sided tape to adhere it.
2. Tie ribbon over the top of the paper that is on the jar.
3. Trace the lid of the mason jar onto the paper and use scissors to cut out the shape.
There are two ways to create the opening for the straw. You can use a hole punch or a screwdriver. If you use a screwdriver, poke a hole in the center of the circle (or wherever you would like the straw opening to be) and use screwdriver to carefully stretch out the edges to make a hole large enough to fit your straw.
4. Once the straw opening has been made, place the paper circle inside of the lid and screw it onto the jar.
Now, it's ready to use!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.