Remember, how we made the Easy Jewelry Holder using a metal sheet? Well, you can also use metal sheets to make a beautiful candle screen like this!
|Crafted by Christy.|
- 1 Metal Sheet
- Vintaj Patina
- Foam Applicator
- Tin Snips or Utility Scissors
We are using decorative metal sheets by M-D for this project.
1. Using the foam applicator, apply patina to both sides of the metal sheet.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Once dry, use the Crop-a-Dile to punch holes into the edge (vertically).
4. Bring the other side of the sheet around, aligning them to the holes and use brads to secure it in place.
5. Insert brads into the holes to secure the sheet into a cylinder shape.
Now, it's ready to use!
Here is a picture Christy took with lit candles inside of the screen at night. Isn't it pretty?
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.