- One Styrofoam Wreath Form
- Red, White and Blue Yarn
- 3 Small Metal Stars
- Wooden Letters U, S and A
- White Montana Gold Spray Paint
- Blue Montana Gold Spray Paint
- White Glitter
- Spray paint the metal stars with white paint. Allow to dry.
- Now spray paint the letters with blue paint and let dry completely.
- Begin with the red yarn and wrap a section of the wreath. Tuck in the end of the red yarn.
- Continue with the white and wrap another section.
- Wrap the blue yarn. Continue this until the entire wreath is covered. Tuck the end in so it does not show.
- Cover the stars with glue and sprinkle glitter on them. Allow to dry.
- Now glue the U,S,A letters on the wreath.
- Finally, glue the white stars on the wreath.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391