- One Medium Size Terra Cotta Pot
- One Terra Cotta Saucer
- One Medium Glass Bowl
- Seahawks Ribbon
- Green Acrylic Paint
- Blue Acrylic Paint
- E-6000 Glue
- Numbers 1 and 2 - Cardboard or Vinyl
- Wooden Knob
- Paint the terra cotta pot blue and allow to dry.
- Next, paint the saucer inside and out with the blue paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint the top of the terra cotta pot green and set aside to dry.
- Paint the knob green. Set aside to dry.
- Now paint the green strip around the saucer top.
- Paint the numbers green.
- Glue the glass bowl vase to the bottom of the terra cotta pot.
- Glue the knob to the bottom of the terra cotta saucer. Allow to dry.
- Glue the numbers to the front of the pot.
- Glue Seahawks ribbon around the pot and tie in a bow.
- Fill your bowl with green, blue and silver candy and put the lid on.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391