|Crafted by Joy.|
- Glass Block
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink
- String Lights
- Wired Ribbon
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
For this project, Joy used a witch boot vinyl, but you can use any vinyl shape of your choice.
- Remove the plug from the glass block (if there is one) and apply a small amount of alcohol ink into it.
- Swirl the alcohol ink around to cover the inside of the glass, applying more ink as you go if necessary.
- Pour out any excess ink and set aside to dry.
- Apply a Halloween themed vinyl of your choice to the front of the block.
- Measure and cut ribbon to wrap around the entire glass block, leaving an extra 6-8 inches of length on each side to make a bow.
- Wrap the ribbon around the glass block and make a single knot, then either tie a bow or gather the ribbon to make a bow (using a twist tie to secure it).
- Insert string lights into the glass block and it's ready to display!
You can use string lights or LED lights, like Joy used. You can also choose to use battery operated lights if you want to avoid having the cord show.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.